Are you ready to unleash your creative genius? S & S Landscaping Co. Inc. is hosting a Creatively Uncorked painting event! This is your chance to reap the benefits of an amazing combination: the creative outlet of painting and the health benefits of nurseries in Fargo, ND.
Creatively Uncorked offers events that allow inexperienced painters to create masterpieces. An instructor takes participants through the project step by step. By the end of the event, you will have shared a unique experience with others and created a personal painting to treasure or share as a gift.
Here’s the scoop for the upcoming event:
What: Spring Celebration Painting (open to the public)
When: May 18th
Where: S & S Landscaping Co. Inc.
How: Please contact Creatively Uncorked for more details or to register.
Why: This is an incredible way to celebrate Spring, create a special memory and enjoy the benefits of painting in a nursery. What are those benefits? Here are five:
- Socialization: Community events offer a great way to engage with others. Painting in nurseries in Fargo, ND will allow you to connect with people you might not otherwise meet. This interaction and relationship building are good for your physical, mental and emotional health. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to do something fun and creative!
- Stress release: Research suggests that gardening is a great stress reliever. It seems to fight stress even more than other hobbies. Why not pick up a paintbrush in a stress-free environment to enjoy a day of relaxing fun? This release could help your heart health as well as boost your mood.
- Sharpening: A common concern is to remain mentally sharp as we age. Did you know that research has found that gardening could reduce risk of dementia? This physical activity could help keep your mind healthy and clear.
- Soaking: How much vitamin D do you get? With so many of our activities taking place indoors, it’s easy to become deficient in this area. Did you know you could soak up a bit more vitamin D by painting in nurseries in Fargo, ND? Exposure to sunlight can help you reach healthy vitamin D levels, so why not pursue a fun hobby while getting your daily dose?
- Sweating: Did you know gardening can be a healthy form of aerobic exercise? As you till, plant, weed, fertilize and more, you can break a sweat. You’ll burn calories, exercise your muscles and increase stamina, strength and flexibility. Blend this hobby with painting to work your fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, too. It’s the perfect combination.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to create memories and masterpieces. Reap the benefits of a day of painting in nurseries in Fargo, ND. Contact S & S Landscaping Co. Inc. today at 701-235-1515 to register for this event. We’ve been the area’s go-to source for landscaping and irrigation solutions since 1978. Our showroom and nursery create the perfect setting for a day of fun. We are excited for this opportunity to partner with Creatively Uncorked to bring a new experience to our customers that allows them to enjoy a gorgeous setting while creating something beautiful.