Outdoor power equipment repair is what we do. If your equipment is in need of service or repair, let us solve the problem for you. Our technician will ensure that your lawn mower, snow blower or handheld equipment will operate in peak condition all season long. From preventative maintenance to complex repairs, we have you covered.
Be ready for the season without delay. We service what we sell as well as most other models. If your equipment needs service call us today and we'll take care of the rest.
Our complete tune-up service will ensure that your machine is ready to go for the season. Because equipment varies, please call for pricing on the tune-up of your machine. As part of a routine tune-up service our technician will:
• Start & run the machine
• Drain the fuel & replace with fresh fuel if needed
• Change the engine oil & replace the filter if equipped
• Replace the fuel filter if equipped
• Clean or replace the air filter if needed
• Service the mower deck including pressure washing the underside
• Visually inspect for deck damage, drive belt condition & blade belt condition and then repair or replace if needed
• Inspect the spindle bearings & idler bushing & bearings and then repair or replace if needed
• Remove & sharpen the blades or replace if necessary
• Inspect the traction drive belt and idlers
• Grease the mower deck spindles & wheels if needed
• Check and correct the air pressure in tires
• Check the mower deck and re-level if necessary
• Pressure wash the machine
• Test run the engine and adjust carburetor
• Safety check all of the components
If any questions or concerns arise our service technician will call you to discuss the problems and recommend a course of action. The cost of parts is not included in the service charge. Any service beyond the tune-up will be an additional service fee.
Pickup & Delivery
Don't have a way to transport your equipment? Take advantage of our delivery service! Whether we're picking up or dropping off, we will get your equipment where it needs to be. Our service runs from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.